]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  October 2009

EWB October 2009

Fwd: Rutland City Slow Sand Filtration Plant Tour 10/15/09

Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:13:57 -0400

multipart/alternative (34 lines) , text/plain (20 lines) , text/html (31 lines)

Hi everyone,
Attached you will find information for our optional field trip to the
Rutland City slow sand filter. If you can make it, please let me know
ASAP! By next Wednesday at the latest. Also, we should have enough
drivers, but just in case, let me know if you're available to drive too!
Have a great week!
Abby

I have scheduled the tour of the Rutland City Slow Sand Water Filtration
Plant for October 15, 2009.  Please have people meet at my office in
East Middlebury at noon, then we can carpool from there.  My office is
on Route 125, 0.8 miles east off Route 7, (turn left off Route 7 south
of downtown Middlebury), Brick Building on the right.   I need people to
RSVP so that I can confirm with the Operators we will be there.  I know
the timing isn't the greatest for you students, but I had to work around
the Plant Operator's schedules.

Peter DeGraff, P.E.
President
Otter Creek Engineering, Inc.

P.O. Box 712, 404 East Main Street
East Middlebury, VT  05740
(802) 382-8522 (p) (802) 382-8640 (f)

----- End forwarded message -----

I have scheduled the tour of the Rutland City Slow Sand Water Filtration Plant for October 15, 2009. Please have people meet at my office in East Middlebury at noon, then we can carpool from there. My office is on Route 125, 0.8 miles east off Route 7, (turn left off Route 7 south of downtown Middlebury), Brick Building on the right. I need people to RSVP so that I can confirm with the Operators we will be there. I know the timing isn't the greatest for you students, but I had to work around the Plant Operator's schedules.   Peter DeGraff, P.E. President Otter Creek Engineering, Inc.   P.O. Box 712, 404 East Main Street East Middlebury, VT 05740 (802) 382-8522 (p) (802) 382-8640 (f) [log in to unmask]