VTVEGANDBERRY Archives

October 2009

VTVEGANDBERRY@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Pooh Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 07:34:19 -0300
Norman Paul wrote:
> Your last chance is August Harvest......then there is a kid named
> andrew Knafel who was selling it in Vermont ( it is big and beautiful
> ).. I bought some it is an old variety of Jack Manix!!! Now ain't that
> a coinsidence!!! Andrew is [log in to unmask] the other is
> info@augustharvet.com.......get to it ....Dog
> thanks again for the spuds...please send an invoice so I know in my
> head how many pounds you are thinking you gave us.....skippy

Well, I scored 75 lbs from Andy... small world gets smaller. Glad to
find you think its a nice type.
As far as the spuds, figure on a ton, deduct your gradeouts and give us
something/ anything for the marketable. fortunes will not be lost or
gained on this transaction....

However, tribal war will break out if the plastic bin dissapears!

It looks like you might have 5 extra hands for the market on the 17th.
Is that ok to bring that many. We will bring bags and pads, but Monty
is interested in herbs and marketing(wants to grow ginger) and Jenny
and Ray want to see the truck/infrastructure. Anne wants to help liz
slay sneeky Russians. Me, I want to boogey board....let us know if this
would be overwhelming, we dont want to make things worse...