]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CATAYAKKAYAK Home

CATAYAKKAYAK  December 2009

CATAYAKKAYAK December 2009

For those of you who haven't been paying attention:

Anna Cady <[log in to unmask]>

Anna Cady <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Dec 2009 22:04:29 -0500

In case you hadn't noticed, kayak club has moved it's listserve to a
new address. we are now [log in to unmask]

joining is simple! just email [log in to unmask] these words:

subscribe kayak (your email here)

on a side note, i believe our last pool session of the year is this
sunday, at 8:00 pm. Come hang out with the coolest kids in town.

~Anna