Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  January 2010

AIKIDO January 2010

Potluck/movie night! Jan. 23

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

Hannah Christine Reithinger <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:41:47 -0500

Hi all!
Break is almost over and our budget deadline is coming up rapidly! We
still need to raise $100 by Jan. 29 or our budget will get cut for the
next year. To help with this, I'm hosting a potluck/movie night at my
apartment on Saturday, Jan. 23, starting around 5 or 6pm-- the first
weekend after we get back. I will supply rice for rice balls and a few
other Japanese foods/snacks. Depending how many people are able to
show up, if everyone can donate between $10-20 to the club, we should
be able to make the deadline. Bring some food if you can, too!

My apartment is located at 17 Catherine St., about a 5min. walk away
from the dojo.

If you can make it, please send me an email ([log in to unmask]) and let
me know. If you can't make it, please email me anyway and let me know
if there is a better time for you. Maybe we can have a second movie
night for those who can't make this one.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!
Hannah