Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CATAYAKKAYAK Home

CATAYAKKAYAK  January 2010

CATAYAKKAYAK January 2010

Hello and I'm Missing Gear

Alexander Jacob Minkoff <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Jacob Minkoff <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:34:50 -0500

Dear Fellow Kayakers,

This is Alex Minkoff here. For those of you that don't know me I love
Kayaking and am frequently at pool sessions.  I'm sending out this
message to say hello but also to notify everybody that I am missing
some clothing.  I'm missing these items from sometime during the
second half of last semester, most likely from a white water trip:

- A size L grey Northface Fleece with a hood
- A white Under Armour base layer top.
- A Turqoise light rain jacket that's white on the inside.

I lost these Items at Petra Climbing Gym near the end of last semester:

- Size 9 or 10 red 5.10 "Dragon" rock climbing shoes
- A tan chalk bag with a blue carabiner attached

I am really missing these items and it would mean a lot to me if I got
them back.

Paddle Hard,
          Alex