Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  January 2010

EWB January 2010

Re: Welcome back and first meeting!

Gregory Michael Chere <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:35:54 -0500

Abby et al,

    I dont mean to sound like a prick, but if you could put EWB in the
subject line, so that I would be sure to read the email, i would be
much obliged. I get too many email and more than half are bullshit so
weeding through can be a hassle. however i do want to read these and
it would be mighty helpful.

Thanks
Greg