UVMFLOWNET Archives

May 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 16:34:28 -0400
7bit
From:
Connie McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: "Ruhland, Greg F." <[log in to unmask]>
Are they concerned about phelgmesia cerula dolens?  This is very rare, I have seen it once.  It was so rare, a retired Dr. John Cranley came in to see the patient that was sent to us from the ED.
Once of our rads read about it and thought everyone with DVT had it.
Connie McCoy, RVT