]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCHOOL-IT Home

SCHOOL-IT  June 2010

SCHOOL-IT June 2010

Re: Standard Equipment List for the Entire State of Vermont?

Jesse Safran <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:00:11 -0400

Big problem... can't afford it:

> I nominate HP2200 for B&W laser. $125
OK... fine with me... but I prefer 4000 series for high yield areas

No way we can afford this and get out of the hole we are in...  Lenovo SL510s @ $590

> Dig Cams: SD cards
I can agree on this

> OS: XPpro, then WIN7
Agreed... just make sure machines come with WIN7 OEM.

> Imaging: Symantec Ghost enterprise. {Deploy anywhere!}
Why?  FOG is free and works just as well.

> SIS: Schoolmaster
SIS's all stink :-p

-Jesse