]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  June 2010, Week 3

MEDLIB-L June 2010, Week 3

Re: CHAT: First Consult? Dynamed? UpToDate?

Stephen Barnett <[log in to unmask]>

Stephen Barnett <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:53:24 +1000

At my most recent location where we had access to both UpToDate and
Dynamed , the wits amongst us use to tell our clients the difference was
that UpToDate  was not uptodate as its not updated daily as is Dynamed.
I personally preferred the latter and especially as others have
indicated its readily available off campus and available on mobile
platforms e.g. Iphone  as well.

---

Stephen Barnett
Library Coordinator