VTBIRD Archives

July 2010

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kyle Rosenblad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:08:13 -0400
Mother-son birding at Geprag's Park in Hinesburg this morning yielded one
male Golden-winged Warbler at the northwest corner of the shrubland area
(near the barn) around 10:45 AM. We met a friendly group of birders from
Ottawa who said they'd had no luck with winged warblers earlier in the
morning, but they did see an Eastern Meadowlark in the fields across
Shelburne-Hinesburg road. While we were chatting, one of the Ottawans
spotted a Broad-winged Hawk flyover.

Happy Fourth!

Kyle Rosenblad
Shelburne