VTLEPS Archives

July 2010

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:23:06 -0400
Hi Peter,
Thanks for reminding me to let everyone know about the new checklist
for Vermont butterflies. You can download it at
http://www.vtecostudies.org/VBS/VTstatelist.pdf. The Species of
Greatest Conservation Need are bold on the list.

Also, we have draft species accounts for the 16 and about 90% of the
other species on the VBS web page.
"sweet 16": http://www.vtecostudies.org/VBS/sgcn.html
All species: http://www.vtecostudies.org/VBS/species.html

If you encounter any of the Conservation species, I do keep exact
location, date and numbers for these and would love your sightings of
these.
Thanks so much for your interest,

Kent

Kent McFarland