VTLEPS Archives

July 2010

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:31:23 -0400
Nice Larry. We had a few records during the atlas. You can check the
map out here.
http://www.vtecostudies.org/VBS/species/spicebushswal.html
Probably a vagrant that far north in Vermont. The southern part of VT
does actually have some Spicebush growing there.
Kent
Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420  Norwich, VT 05055