]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  August 2010

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE August 2010

Re: What is worth reading on this list? (was "engaged anthropology")

Larry Romsted <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Aug 2010 14:36:06 -0400

Charlie:

Thanks for all this info, which I just glanced at so far.  Similar
transitions are occurring at Rutgers, but the thought of doing the analysis
was too much for me.

I will look at what you have sent and share it with people who would/could
be interested.

Larry