Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

CSSA Home

CSSA  September 2010

CSSA September 2010

Re: About First Meeting & Fun & Misc Updates

Christopher Tucci <[log in to unmask]>

Computer Science Student Association <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:53:02 -0400

I haven't mentioned it before, but I think that this year all meetings and tech talks should/will be streamed live via UStream, so Mike, you will (Assuming your schedule permits) be able to be there, virtually at least.

I'm thinking a week from today for a first meeting. Objections?

Best,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone