]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EWB Home

EWB  November 2010

EWB November 2010

Fwd: wonderful news! Re: EWB Table/judges

James Montague <[log in to unmask]>

James Montague <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Nov 2010 13:02:58 -0400

Hi All,

On December 4th we have been asked to table and judge at a science
fair.  It will be on the tennis courts in the gym.  If you are
interested please let me know, it promises to be a great time.

Best,
Jim