Toronto Trip

William Vitagliano <[log in to unmask]>

Club Squash <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Apr 2011 12:13:03 -0400

Dear Squashers,

     I am making the decision to cancel the trip this coming weekend,
with only Bailey, myself and 2 people from the squash league
interested, I dont feel it is a responsible choice to to spend close
to $2,000 for 4 people to go, it would have been a great opportunity
but my fiscally conservative side is coming out and it says to not
move forward with it. Sorry for any disappointments to anyone that was
thinking about going if they could last minute.

--
Sincerely,

William B. Vitagliano

Vice Chair, Committee on Diversity, Equity and Environmental Ethics
Student Government Association
University of Vermont

President's Commission on LGBT Equity,
Commissioner