Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CLUBSQUASH Home

CLUBSQUASH  April 2011

CLUBSQUASH April 2011

Re: Toronto Trip

Muff Parsons-Reinhardt <[log in to unmask]>

Club Squash <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Apr 2011 12:14:42 -0400

Hi Will,

I am so sorry to hear that no one took advantage of this amazing
opportunity.   Great work putting it together though.  I hope you have
the chance again next year and more people can attend.  WOW!
Muff