]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

DIVNET Home

DIVNET  April 2011

DIVNET April 2011

Fwd: Workshop for Providers Working with Transgender Clients

Amanda Flores <[log in to unmask]>

Amanda Flores <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:39:23 -0400

Hi fellow Commissioners,

I know it's the end of the semester, and we are all incredibly busy, but
I wanted to take a minute to invite you to a workshop I will be
facilitating in May. As the final project for one of my classes, I will
be presenting a free, 3-hour workshop for mental health providers
(including students and practitioners in related fields) working with
transgender clients. The workshop will be held May 6th, 9am-12pm at
RU12? in Winooski. I've attached a pdf of the flyer. I'm hoping the
workshop may be of interest to some of you, and and even if it's not
your cup of tea, please feel free to share the flyer with anyone else
you think may be interested in attending.

Thanks so much

Morganne Ray