LISTSERV Archives

LDUG Home

LDUG  May 2011

LDUG May 2011

Re: Moving to ETS?

James Vincent <[log in to unmask]>

Large Data Users Group <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 22 May 2011 14:33:47 -0400

That thought had crossed our minds many times. We thought it was
always very odd that during our talks with ETS (involving large
storage requests) no other people or groups were ever mentioned as
having the same problem.

I think what we need at UVM is Research Technology Services, a group
that can provide what ETS provides but for research groups.

Jim