Re: Cheap Cataloging Software Summary

Mary Spalding <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 May 2011 11:53:24 -0400

On the cheap cataloging software question, I received one more comment
after sending out the summary:

 I just want to say you may want to consider OPALS as well--they're
relatively inexpensive  and a hosted sytem.  At roughly $1000 per
year, they're a lot less than EOS.  They have pretty responsive
customer service too.  As with a lot of the more inexpensive ILS's
they're geared a little towards to public schools, but you can
disregard certain fields (teacher info for one).

Thanks,
Mary