Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  August 2011

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE August 2011

Re: Of Paris, pimps, and right-wing propaganda

"Dr. Science" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:57:33 -0600

Monsieur Balter claimed to be interested in the work I do aside from
attacking him. Here's some info:

Recent postings to my website
George Salzman <[log in to unmask]>
initial posting 29 August 2011 - last update 29 August 2011

      After a period of two months during which I was unable to post
anything on my regular website, hosted at the Univ of Massachusetts at
Boston, things are again working and I’ve managed to put up a number
of items — 14 of them. They are (most recent first):

Robert Fisk, humanitarian, Middle East historian, lover of life extraordinaire
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-08-26.htm

An open letter to Alan Hart: Pt 2
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-08-17.htm

An open letter to Alan Hart
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-08-10.htm

Excerpt from a quirky book review — Eric Walberg’s Postmodern
Imperialism: Geopolitics and the Great Games, and Making a world of
happy children, and
Making a Palestine of happy children: A model for making a world of happy people
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-08-06.htm

Harvard Univ — Cultivating the Worst
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-30.htm

Eric Walberg’s Postmodern Imperialism: Geopolitics and the Great Games
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-28.htm

David Baillie-Gordon Arnaut exchange and my sign-off
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-23.htm

Excellent, critical review of “The Fatal Embrace: Jews and the State”
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-19.htm

Benjamin Ginsberg on the mark
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-10.htm

Capitalism works! That’s the trouble
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-08.htm

Kevin MacDonald book review: Enemies of My Enemy; The “Jewish Threat”:
Anti-Semitic Politics of the U.S. Army
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-04.htm

Surprise! Less censorship on this listserv
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-02.htm

Capitalism for anarchists
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-01.htm

Cultivated — Not Civilized. France has it all. My “francophobia” and
Shamir & Freeland, sabotaging Arabs
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-12-30.htm

      Of course I’ll be glad to know what you think of them. [1]
NOTES
[1] Sketch for a humane resolution of the Palestine/Israel conflict.
http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-11-13.htm

George Salzman is a former American Jew living in Oaxaca, Mexico, an
ex-physics prof, Univ of Massachusetts-Boston.
All comments and criticisms are welcome. <[log in to unmask]>

      If you know folks who want to ‘save the world’, starting with
global open communication — no censorship, I’ll be glad to add them to
my Notes of an anarchist physicist listserv [noap]. To subscribe write
me, including your first and last names, please, or send a blank
e-mail to [log in to unmask]
* * *
Return to the latest postings page of website II,
      at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/s/01.htm
Return to the home page of website II,
      at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/s/00.htm
Return to the ‘Latest’ postings page of website I,
      at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/Latest.htm
Return to the opening page of website I,
      at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/index.htm

Initial posting of this page: 29 August 2011.
Last update: 29 August 2011