VTBIRD Archives

October 2011

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jim Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 16:08:04 -0400
Hi all,

I went back to Delta Park during my lunch break. I happen to be working near
there. I met Eric Hynes and birded with him for a while. We had a real nice
group of Warblers (9 in all) come through. He had to go so I kept with the
Warblers and then I headed for the bridge to check out the lake. Great birds-
great outing. By the way, the Hudsonian Godwit was not relocated. .

My complete list:

Delta Park, Colchester, Chittenden, US-VT
Oct 3, 2011 12:00 PM - 1:13 PM
Protocol: Traveling
1.5 mile(s)
31 species