]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ACCESS Home

ACCESS  October 2011

ACCESS October 2011

Student Promotion Coordinator with Dining Services

ACCESS <[log in to unmask]>

ACCESS Info <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:17:20 -0400

Please see the current employment opportunity with Dining Services below.

Additionally, as ACCESS learns about employment opportunities, we post these on our website as well as send out via our Listserv.    Please be sure
to visit our site often for the latest position announcements.  Here is the link for these positions:

			http://www.uvm.edu/access/?Page=employment/employmentOpps.html&SM=employment/employmentsubmenu.html

Good luck from the ACCESS Team!

Sodexo Education Services, foodservice provider at the University of Vermont, is seeking a highly motivated, personable, and creative student to
assist our University Dining Services (UDS) marketing team as the Student Promotion Coordinator. This student will be responsible for maintaining and
advancing our Facebook/YouTube/Twitter/Text-message marketing efforts, assisting in the planning and execution of our special events and frequent
promotions, and offering their student perspective to our marketing team.

This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in food service, (digital) marketing strategies, and customer service in a company
with many kinds of career opportunities. On-Campus residency required. Must have a strong work ethic, customer-service oriented personality, the ability
to self-start and to work well as part of a team. $10.00/hour, 10-15 hours per week, not to exceed 20.

Applicants must complete the Sodexo application as well as the Student Promotion Coordinator position supplement. We will be accepting completed
applications until October 24th. Apply in person at our office on the 2ndfloor of Robinson Hall on Redstone Campus or call 802.656.4664 for
accessibility accommodations. Contact [log in to unmask] for more information.

Jay Taylor
Sodexo Education Services
406 S. Prospect St.
Burlington,VT 05405