SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

November 2011

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Charles Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:23:03 -0800
I have now been able to convert the entire SftP magazine archive to a
fully searchable set of pdf files. This was done with the software,
Adobe Acrobat X Pro.

You can see the results at my web site
http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~schwrtz/SftP/Contents.html
<http://socrates.berkeley.edu/%7Eschwrtz/SftP/Contents.html> I welcome
any comments and suggestions for improvements.

As indicated before, the most useful thing people can do is make
arrangements with major libraries (or other online reference
repositories) to carry this archive and make it publicly accessible.
Let me know if you want a CD of the archive for that purpose.

Charlie