]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  December 2011

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE December 2011

Re: Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines

Jim West <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:51:12 -0500

Mitch,

Concern about viruses, while avoiding toxicology, is a profitable mode that
Horowitz takes from mainstream pharmaceutical medicine -- and he promotes
this mode as if he is critiquing the mainstream.

For instance, he makes a big deal out of SV40 contamination of Salk polio
vaccine, because the Salk polio vaccine was found to cause cancer in
monkeys.  Yet, the formaldehyde content alone, within the Salk polio vaccine
was high enough to cause cancers at formaldehyde levels of 1:4000.

Jim West
http://harpub.co.cc

===
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 01:29:30 -0500, Mitchel Cohen
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>http://majortrend.tv/5655/merck-scientist-dr-maurice-hilleman-admitted-
presence-of-sv40-aids-and-cancer-viruses-in-vaccines/

>Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman
>admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines.
>
>One of the most prominent vaccine scientists in
>the history of the vaccine industry -- a Merck
>scientist -- made a recording where he openly
>admits that vaccines given to Americans were
>contaminated with leukemia and cancer viruses. In
>response, his colleagues (who are also recorded
>here) break out into laughter and seem to think
>it's hilarious. They then suggest that because
>these vaccines are first tested in Russia, they
>will help the U.S. win the Olympics because the
>Russian athletes will all be "loaded down with
>tumors." (Thus, they knew these vaccines caused cancer in humans.)
>
>This isn't some conspiracy theory -- these are
>the words of a top Merck scientist who probably
>had no idea that his recording would be widely
>reviewed across the internet (which didn't even
>exist when he made this recording). He probably
>thought this would remain a secret forever. When
>asked why this didn't get out to the press, he
>replied "Obviously you don't go out, this is a
>scientific affair within the scientific community."
>
>In other words, vaccine scientists cover for
>vaccine scientists. They keep all their dirty
>secrets within their own circle of silence and
>don't reveal the truth about the contamination of their vaccines.
>
>You can hear this interview at:
><http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?
v=13EAAF22CDA367BB3C2F94D2CD90EF7B>http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?
v=13EAA�