VTBIRD Archives

December 2011

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Barbara Brosnan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:27:21 -0500
Thanks to everyone for your "favorites."  My head filled with pictures and
bird song as I went through the list.  While I cannot choose just one, I'd
ditto the Cedar Waxwing for its subtle and classy plumage, Canyon and Winter
Wrens for pure music, and Northern Harrier for sheer beauty in flight.
Barbara