Re: CBCs and VT eBird

Ruth Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:42:02 -0500

Thank you, Kent, for some clarification on this as I was formulating my question about entering CBC data in ebird.   I have asked each of my route teams to enter their 'sector' data in ebird.  For my route, I gave it a location somewhat in the middle of the route and called it CBC Winhall - S Rd to Rte 100.  (or NE loop - NOTE this Ed H and Ned S!).  Thus each team records what they saw.  Is there any way for the parts to come together for the whole CBC count in ebird?

Ruth Stewart

E. Dorset, VT