Re: Library Closing - WI statute

Ruth Holst <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:41:20 -0600

Karen,
Are Eileen, Mary and Julie still working on advocating for hospital
libraries?  If yes, have they considered writing some "outcome-based"
requirements for submission to the Division of Quality Assurance?  If
that is the direction that the state agency is moving, it would seem
that helping them write the new requirements would be an opportunity to
get the wording right.

Ruth

--
Ruth Holst, MSLS, AHIP, FMLA
Past-President, Medical Library Association