SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE January 2012

Re: Nukes and leukemia

Jim West <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:31:40 -0500

Childhood leukemia also correlates well with any electrical radiation density, like
near transformers, near cell towers, etc.   So "nuclear power plant" is also a
hazardous electrical radiation source, as large long-distance high voltage power
lines emanate out through residential areas.  Not defending nuclear energy, but
I am noting that nuke can confuse electrical hazards, as this article is doing.

===
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:07:39 -0500, Mitchel Cohen
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Info compiled by Tony Gronowicz:
>
>French study finds childhood leukemia doubled around nuclear plants
>http://www.beyondnuclear.org/home/2012/1/12/french-study-finds-
childhood-leukemia-doubled-around-nuclear.html