Re: Legalisms and Loon Rescue

Bob Dill <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:00:11 -0500

Marvin,

I was aware of the potential for damage to me from my friends previous
experience (the vet gave him instructions handling the bird and,
particularly, on managing the beak).  The rehabilitator I spoke with
before picking up the bird,  instructed me on both of these things.

Good discussion.  Thanks to everyone for the perspective.

Bob