2 things

Nicholas Allgaier <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:48:22 -0500

Hi everyone,

Thing 1:  A reminder about our plan for this Friday, which is to have
lunch with the Complex Systems SPIRE speaker Terry Sejnowski.  We'll
be eating in our usual location, but other folks won't be arriving
until about noon.  If you would like to show up a little early, say
11:45 or something, we can probably throw Terry's webpage up on the
big screen and do a little background research before talking with him.

Thing 2:  We do not yet have a speaker scheduled for next week, March
2nd.  I know I've spoken to a couple of you about talking on this
date, anybody want to volunteer?!  I would love to have speakers
scheduled in advance... we have someone for 3/16, but we need speakers
for: 3/2, 3/30, 4/6, 4/20, 4/27.  Please get back to me if you have
any interest in sharing your work with the group, and could
potentially speak on one of these dates.

Hope to see you all on Friday!

Best,
Nick