MENCUVM Archives

March 2012

MENCUVM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Patricia Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:38:02 -0500
Hello everyone - I hope you all are having a great break! I am writing
to get your opinion about the iPads. We can go one of two ways - get 20
of the New iPads (enough for our 15 Choral Methods/Practicum
participants, 3 current student teachers, 1 student teacher for the
Fall, and 1 of the 2 going into General Music Methods/Practicum in the
Fall), or 25 of the just-reduced-in-price iPad2 - (enough for everyone
currently in the program). Here is a link to information on the
differences between the iPad2 and the New iPad -

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/07/tech/mobile/ipad-3-announcement/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Please send me your thoughts ASAP. Thanks - Dr. R

--
Patricia Riley
Associate Professor, Music Education