]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IT-DISCUSS Home

IT-DISCUSS  April 2012

IT-DISCUSS April 2012

Re: Viewing our advisees' schedules ("Week at a glance")

Georgia Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:15:44 -0400

Now we wouldn't do this for everyone but, because Alison is our
favorite, the brilliant WVW developed a fix.
The "Student Week at a Glance" application in Banner (accessed via
myUVM) should now function in a more helpful manner by auto selecting
date based on selected term.

--
Georgia Kennedy
Portal Developer

UVM is subject to the Vermont Public Records Act and communications to and from this email address, including attachments, are subject to disclosure unless exempted under the Act or otherwise applicable law.