SEEDS Archives

May 2012

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Taylor Rapke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2012 19:31:23 -0400
Hey Seedlings!

    We are Katie Seelen and Taylor Rapke, your new SEEDS coordinators for next
year!  We've just finished the transitioning process with Sarah and Maggie and
wanted to introduce ourselves to those of you who haven't met us.  We're really
excited to start a new semester of SEEDS in the fall!  We have a lot of new
ideas and lessons we'd like to introduce and definitely want to hear any feedback
or suggestions that you all have from your experiences this semester!  Feel free
to contact us if you have any questions or ideas!  Good luck with finals and have
a great summer!
  Much love,
   Taylor and Katie