SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

June 2012

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:47:25 -0500
Years ago there was an article by Richard Lewontin in the NYRB which, among
other things, pointed out that the statement "Germs cause disease" was
incorrect. Of course in an issue or two there was a lively dispute in the
letters over that. I'm sure I downloaded the article, but I can't find it. I
don't remember the title or which decade it was published in. If someone can
help me on this I will be grateful.

Carrol