]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  June 2012

VTBIRD June 2012

FW: [nysbirds-l] Whiteface Mountain in the Adirondacks of NY

Richard Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:29:57 -0400

Given the VT Birds thread regarding Bicknell's and Swainson's Thrushes, I
thought that this post from NNY birds listserve would be of interest to
birders in Vermont.

Many thanks to Joan Collins of Long Lake, NY for having taken these surveys
over the years..

Rich Guthrie

New Baltimore,

New York