MEDLIB-L Archives

July 2012, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Stephanie Gertken <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Gertken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:00:04 -0400
Posted on behalf of Nancy Allee:

As a follow up to the Open Forum presentation on the MLA Professional
Association Value and Planning Survey at MLA in May, we posed the question
to the forum attendees, "Wouldn't it be cool if MLA" . . . (fill in the
blank).  We received several interesting suggestions, including a
recommendation that this question should also be posted to MEDLIB-L.

We're interested in hearing your ideas, comments, feedback on this topic.
We'll compile and share the information with the group and will also
incorporate the information into the final report on the MLA survey project
that will go to MLA Board.  The information that goes into the report will
include only the ideas/comments/feedback and will not identify any
individuals by name.

We are interested in generating a discussion on the list regarding this
topic, and also welcome any comments off-list to [log in to unmask]

Stephanie Gertken
Administrative Research Assistant
University of Michigan
Taubman Health Sciences Library