EWB Archives

September 2012

EWB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nora Margaret Varhue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:07:59 -0400
EWBers,

Great First meeting!  Thanks to all who attended.   It was great to
meet you all and see the bright future of EWB. I am sending out a few
things we discussed:

Join our facebook group! Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/136830286368746/
If that doesn't work, search: Engineers Without Borders UVM.

I have attached the minutes from last week for those interested in
getting a little more information about our future projects.

Catamount Classic! Keep the weekend of September 29th-30th open if you
are interested in hiking a section of the long trail with EWB in
memory of Kurganoff. You will get an email update about this soon!

Next meeting will be September 25th.  Pizza included.

See you there!
Nora