]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  September 2012

VTBIRD September 2012

Re: Stilt Sandpiper, Dunlin, and other shorebirds--Brilyea Access

Ronald Payne <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 2 Sep 2012 08:59:26 -0400

There is a digiscoped image of the Stilt Sandpiper on the Vermont eBirdĀ Flicker feed:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/60611812@N05/7909845582/in/pool-929116@N20

--
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT

Thanks to an early posting by Dan Huber, Ron Payne and I went to the end

----- End forwarded message -----