]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  September 2012

VTBIRD September 2012

Re: VTBIRD Digest - 2 Sep 2012 to 3 Sep 2012 (#2012-246)

Martha Pfeiffer <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Sep 2012 06:42:54 -0700

My apologies for the Queen Elizabeth post. Don't know how THAT happened.   Almost as embarrassing as misidentifying a bird!  Sorry.

Pura Vida,  Martha