]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  September 2012

VTBIRD September 2012

Re: Got Godwit? -- Farrell Access directions

Ruth Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:06:55 -0400

Ian,   Has Farrell been the better place to check mud flat activity than Stonedam.  Hope to be in the area on Wed... so tie down that Godwit! Ruth

Ruth Stewart

E. Dorset, VT