MEDLIB-L October 2012, Week 2

"Erickson, Emily" <[log in to unmask]>

Erickson, Emily

Tue, 9 Oct 2012 08:52:38 -0500

Hi, Everyone.  I sent this to GayLynn and she recommend that I ask all
of you - thoughts?

GayLynn, thanks so much for the summary, but I do have to admit that I'm
REALLY confused and concerned about something.  We have recently begun
archiving our Grand Rounds presentations on YouTube so that physicians
can watch it later without having to come to the library - so sad. :)
While the presentations are on a 'public' website, it's not advertised
to the public, so do we need to be getting permission for any tables,
charts, etc that are in the PowerPoint?  OR, since we are getting
permission from the physicians to put their presentations online, is it
their responsibility?  Does this make sense?  If you could shed any
light on this, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!
Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian