SEEDS Archives

November 2012

SEEDS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Seeds Volunteer Program <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Taylor Rapke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:30:21 -0500
Hey Seedy Sweeties!

     Since Katie and I have only heard from FOUR of you about the
potluck/meeting, we figured we would just have our meeting in the DC tomorrow
night.  Thanks though to those who did respond! We will be meeting in the
Handy Family room on the fourth floor at 7pm for our LAST meeting of the
semester!  Hopefully you all can make it!  We want to go over the semester and
just do some basic debriefing stuff.  Good luck with all your crazy busy
schedules and see you tomorrow!

<3 Katie & Taylor