]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CAMPUSKITCHENS Home

CAMPUSKITCHENS  December 2012

CAMPUSKITCHENS December 2012

It's the final countdown...dun uh nuh nuh..

Campus Kitchens UVM <[log in to unmask]>

Campus Kitchens UVM <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:17:01 -0500

We're one day away from the kick off to finals week! So whether you are
going to be spending your break posted up on your couch in... Massachusetts?
Connecticut? Jersey??... or if you'll be here in the ski country of the
East- I'm sure break will be the rejuvenating kick you need! But while
you're gone, don't forget about all the opportunities to VOLUNTEER with us
in harshest months Vermont will see this year. If your meal points are
beginning to dwindle, and your tummy is starting to grumble, think about all
those people who can't just ride out the ramen till they're home for break!

We are still looking for volunteers for shifts this month (we will be having
shifts until next Tuesday Dec 11) as well as January shifts! So check out
your schedule for next semester because we are starting back up on the 15th
at the Teen Center! If you would like to sign up for shifts NOW or even over
break-feel free to use our new website to do so! Click the "Volunteer with
Us" tab to do so! http://campuskitchensuvm.wordpress.com/

Final notes-the applications for next years LEADERSHIP TEAM will be
available on the last day of finals! Due dates will not be until February,
but might be worth your while to start getting them in after break as these
positions are competitive and resume worthy...

Email our membership coordinator at [log in to unmask] if you are
interested in more information about each leadership position/the
internships we offer!

THERE WILL BE NO COOKIE DECORATING TOMORROW AT 3pm! We had to cancel it due
to leadership team obligations. Tell your taste buds we are sorry for the
misleading messages!! :)

Good luck with finals UVM and remember no matter how stressed you
get-somebody else is living in a situation that's a lot worse! So Hakuna
Matata,  Hamna Shida, Poa kichizi kama ndizi.... (No worries, no worries,
crazy cool like a banana)