Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

ISOGEOCHEM Home

ISOGEOCHEM  January 2013

ISOGEOCHEM January 2013

Re: RE : [ISOGEOCHEM] Delta plus XL and Gasbench anomalous behavior

Peter Stow <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:25:52 -0700

Dear Li and others,

There is a kit to replace the Delta XL (and Delta Plus) power supply,
part number 1192610.

For Canadian Thermo users we have one in stock.

Cheers

Peter

--

                                ISOMASS Scientific Inc.

                               140, 5700 - 1 Street S. W.

                                Calgary, Alberta T2H 3A9

               Cell: 403-473-8663 Tel. 403-255-6631 Fax. 403-255-6958

                 Toll Free 1-800-363-7823 EMail [log in to unmask]