]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  January 2013

VTBIRD January 2013

Re: Common Pochard, Tufted Duck, and many observers. Champlain Bridge.

Ronald Payne <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Jan 2013 15:20:17 -0500

More info on the pictures from Larry Master:

Hi Ron,

I just saw James Smith’s comment on the VT listserv.  Please respond
to him and/or the listserv (I am not a member, although perhaps I
should join) for me that I took the images yesterday morning, Jan 2,
 between 11:30 and 12:30 when a host of birders were present.  (I had
been present since 8:30 am yesterday.)  The images were captured with
a Canon 1D Mark IV with an 800 mm lens with a 1.4 adapter.  The camera
itself has a 1.3 multiplier ratio.  Then the images were cropped down
from 18-19 MB to 0.2 or 03. MB!

Thanks!

Larry

  --