]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

USDEBATE Home

USDEBATE  February 2013

USDEBATE February 2013

with attachement!RE: Seattle Tournament CA Announcement and Reg Reminders

"Sanders, Sophia" <[log in to unmask]>

USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 3 Feb 2013 20:54:09 -0800

My apologies.

Best,

Sophia Sanders

Seattle University Debate | Coach
BA in Humanities for Teaching '11 | Matteo Ricci College
International Economic Development Intern
Cell: 503-332-8151 |  Email: [log in to unmask]

"By experts in poverty I do not mean sociologists, but poor men." -GKC