LISTSERV Archives

USDEBATE Home

USDEBATE  February 2013

USDEBATE February 2013

Re: Seattle U IV Reg Updates

"Sanders, Sophia" <[log in to unmask]>

USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:05:15 -0800

Not sure. Our schedule dind't have it in it and now people have flights to make, so we may do a hidden quarters as round six to give everyone six rounds or we may cut round six in favor of a full quarters
Sophia Sanders

Seattle University Debate | Coach
BA in Humanities for Teaching '11 | Matteo Ricci College
International Economic Development Intern
Cell: 503-332-8151 |  Email: [log in to unmask]

"By experts in poverty I do not mean sociologists, but poor men." -GKC