]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

USDEBATE Home

USDEBATE  February 2013

USDEBATE February 2013

Cornell Tournament Cancelled due to Impending Snowstorm

Samuel Mayer Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Feb 2013 20:22:26 +0000

Unfortunately,  I must inform everyone who was planning on attending any of the several debate tournaments that were planned to happen on the Cornell campus this coming weekend that they are now cancelled due to weather related concerns. The safety of the debaters and judges is our first and foremost concern. At this time, we are not planning to reschedule for later in the year. Those that cannot change their travel plans at this time and find themselves in Ithaca please let us know and we will attempt to host you to the best of our ability.

Thank you.

Best,

Sam

Sam Nelson