]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  February 2013, Week 1

MEDLIB-L February 2013, Week 1

Re: Answers on Questions regarding ClinicalKey and MD Consult

"Aspri, Jo-Anne" <[log in to unmask]>

Aspri, Jo-Anne

Mon, 4 Feb 2013 12:09:03 -0500

Patti,
I agree with you 100% and couldn't have said it any better. Hospital based clinicians want information quality filtered and summarized so that it is actionable.

Also, re: Diane's comments "... along with the complete set of 22 million monogaphs <sic> from MEDLINE"... surely she means CITATIONS, not monographs? HUGE difference!!

Thank you!

Jo-Anne Aspri, MLS | LIBRARY | Kent Hospital | 455 Toll Gate Road | Warwick, RI 02886  | 401.737.7010 x31309 | jaspri AT kentri.org